Here are five proven UX B2B ecommerce solution tips & tricks to speed up the path to purchase and boost conversions!
The b2b stores can benefit from an improved user experience. Using the right b2b ecommerce solution is a great start, however, you should do a lot more, if you want to run a successful b2b ecommerce store.
Most marketers, business owners, and retailers know the difference between the purchase process of B2B and B2C models – the transactions are usually simpler, simplified, and influenced by ane motion. The business conversion is complex and gradual.
We have 5 great and proven UX B2B ecommerce solution tips and tricks that will help you speed up the path to purchase, attract new customers, and boost conversions:
- Keep it Content-Centric – In B2B world, copyrighting matters more than photos. In B2C business world, the things are opposite. What may impress visitors and potential buyers, even more, is a personalized content.
- Highlight Your Credibility – If your b2b buyers or visitors don’t trust you or your brand, they won’t buy. The buying process takes a long time and you have to do everything you can to gain trust. By meeting your customers’ needs, by overcoming their expectations, you can expect more sales and increased conversions.
- Improve Your Call to Action – When it comes to your Call-to-Action, it should be clear and concise. In other words, you need to improve and perfect your call to action. Make an effort to manifest professionalism and avoid informal call to actions or attention-grabbing ones.
- Provide Compatibility Information – There are so many b2b items, as well as, services that are bespoke. In situations like these, content needs to reflect that. When providing product information, you need to include product integrations (you should name the standard products that you integrate with), versions (present the versions of the products that you integrate with), feature party (name the companion software or platform with which your product works best), offer technical support and integration help (tell your visitors what types of support you offer during transition or integration with a new system), standards (what kind of industry standards you use), physical connections for hardware, cloud-based integration, and how your items compile with regulations.
- Make the Job as Easy as Possible – From comparison to calculations, you need to make the job for your potential buyers as easy as possible. Offer tools that will help your buyers share the content with other people, offer tools that can make them feel more confident when purchasing your items, and etc.
Do you know more tips and tricks for increasing conversions? Share in the comments below!